P_Four offers legal advice and services to a broad range of clients from individuals to companies who want to invest in buying property in Greece allowing our clients to achieve their objectives whether located in country or abroad.
Because of our many years of experience in handling property investment transactions and our focus on property law, we are able to offer you a wide range of legal services. As soon as our collaboration starts, you will be assigned a dedicated property professional lawyer who will oversee all of your matters. Our approach ensures a close relationship with our clients based on trust.
- Early Legal Support and Preparation prior to Investment
- Friendly, common-sense Advice for all aspects of property investment
- Legal Research of the Property and Land Registry Filings
- Walkthrough of Steps involved in Property Investment
- Analysis and Breakdown of all Costs and Fees required
- Negotiation of Sales and Purchase Contracts
- Loans, Mortgages and/or Refinances
- Declarations of Trust for Jointly Owned Properties
- Lease Negotiations, Renewals, Extensions and Tenancies
- Setting up a Greek Company
- Opening a Greek Bank Account (personal/company)
- Legal Taxation Advice
- Negotiation with the Respective Public Authorities
- Court hearings and/or out-of-court Settlements
- Acquisitions of Businesses
- Specialized Legal Advice in acquiring property for Non – EU nationals
- Peace of Mind that everything is in place and Legally Sound
We are happy to arrange in-office or online meetings, site visits or make out of hour calls to suit your working day.