P_Four provides a variety of construction management and contractor services. We manage, supervise, and advise on engineering issues, either on new builds or small to large scale refurbishments on buildings, residences, retail, and offices.
Our Portfolio consists of 4* and 5* Star Hotels, Boutique accommodation, New Builds, Total building renovations, apartment refurbishments, offices and retail spaces. Our clients are diverse and range from private homeowners to large-scale investors.
In order to always comply with each project’s strict quality specifications and techniques, P_Four uses cost forecasting measures to deliver on time and within budget, even when it comes to the most challenging works.
We are committed to Sustainable Design and Development and maintain a knowledge of current techniques and technologies. By providing the latest Green Building Applications on Home Renovations, including Passive and Active Energy Saving Strategies, we are always sure to keep our expertise up to date and in line with best modern practices.
At P_Four, Construction Management starts before the acquisition, and provides the client with the ability to compile a complete business plan in the early stages. The phases are as follows:
Phase I: Initial Project
- Construction cost estimation for Investors
- Initial project studies and legalization plans for the Client
- Feasibility project study including scope definition, cost study and scheduling plan.
- Review and consultation with the Client
Phase II: Project Planning Design and Engineering / in collaboration with our Design team
- Collaboration with the architects and engineers
- Develop detailed project statement of Works
- Including the final scope, budget approximation, and project schedules
- Develop pre-design phase plans and specifications
- Obtain formal approvals of project design licenses
- Prepare construction contract documents including final plans and specifications.
Phase III: Construction Phase
- Monitor all construction works; attend regularly scheduled meetings; review and process any needed construction changes.
- Project supervision conducted on a daily basis with our foreman and Site Engineers.
- Prepare bid packages for building materials and furniture in conjunction with the Architects.
- Conduct substantial completion inspection(s) and develop initial punch lists, conduct punch list and final inspections.
Phase V: Move-In Period
- Proceed with furnishing supply and fitting
- Coordinate electrical, water and gas meter installation
- Assist units and departments with occupancy plans for the new or renovated space.